A chance one not affords to miss!
There is no better place than 4th Herbal World Global Exhibition and Conference find out about to the multifaceted directions of herbal, aromatic and natural health care products sector is moving towards. The conference will focus on subject like trends, scientific developments, Government schemes, markets, raw materials, certification and open house discussion.
Conference Title: Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products for the 21st Century.
- Medicinal plants for Livelihood promotion and Climate Change Adaption.
- Supply Chain Management and Value Addition of MAPs.
- Cultivation, Processing and Marketing of Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products.
- Global Market of Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products.
- Quality Control, Standardization and Certification of Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products.
- Non-Timber Forest Products and The Legal Issues.
- Safety and efficacy of Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products.
- Intellectual Property Rights of MAPs.
Distinguish invited speakers are from Universities, Research Organizations and Business disciplines of the World and Aboard.
Scientific Programs on:
- Medicinal Plants and Environment
- Medicinal Plants on Poverty Reduction
- Organic Fertilizer in Agriculture.
- Herbal Products for Health Safety.
Preparation of abstracts:
Each abstract must not exceed 200 words and the expression such as, has been studied, in progress, will be undertaken should be avoided. Reference should not be cited in the abstract. For convenience of the participants the title, the name author(s) and affiliations should be mentioned. Last date of abstract submission: 31 December 2018.
Preparation of full papers:
Manuscripts should be computer typewritten in double space on all sides. The total number of pages should not exceed 10 including tables and figures. Each paper should contain: Title, Name(s), address(es), of the author(s),abstract, introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, acknowledgement (if any), references with alphabetical order of each author’s last name.
It may be mentioned that the papers presented in the conference will be published by International Centre for Integrated Herbal Research and Development in their Conference Newsletter. Participants should note that in case the number of papers for presentation exceeds the time allocated for various session, it may be necessary for the organizers to request the author(s) to present their paper(s) in the form of poster(s).
English will be the working language of the conference.
Dr. Neem Hakim PhD.